Before Your Visit/Patient Instructions
- Wear comfortable loose clothing (e.g. Jogging suit) without metal zippers, snaps, or trim. Please leave all unnecessary valuables at home.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled exam time.
- Please bring your doctor’s referral and/or insurance authorization.
- Please bring your Insurance Card(s) and Photo ID.
- Please call 24 hours in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Payment is required at the time of service, if your insurance co-pay or deductible has not been satisfied.
- Please note that all children must be accompanied & supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
Scheduling Appointments & Insurance Questions
San Gabriel Valley Diagnostic Center welcomes X-ray patients on a walk-in basis, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM and on Saturday from 8 AM to 3 PM — no appointment is needed. All other radiology exams require scheduled appointments, and are generally offered Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6 PM. We accept and work with most major insurance plans, including: Medicare & Medi-Cal; Workers Compensation; Personal Injury; and a Reduced Cash Price-list for patients with no health insurance coverage.
For more information regarding the health plans we work with, please visit our Insurance Information/Insurance Questions page.
Please make sure to bring your photo ID, insurance card or billing information, and doctor’s prescription or insurance authorization with you. Our bilingual staff is ready to assist our Spanish-speaking patients’ unique needs – Se habla Espanol!
To expedite your first office visit, please help us by completing the Patient Registration form before your appointment, and returning them by email to us. You may also print and complete the forms and bring them to your appointment along with your current medical insurance information.
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking here. This will take you to Adobe’s website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.
Billing & Claims Questions
- For all Billing and claims related inquiries, please refer to the number on your billing statement or contact us by:
Phone number (626) 765-8155
Fax number (714) 571-0695
- Collections Accounts please refer to the phone number on your billing statement.
Additional contact information can be found on our contact us page.
back to top ^